Ohio Accessible Vaccine Distribution
Accessible Vaccine Distribution in Ohio!
The Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies’ customized mass vaccination sites checklist and just-in-time training will enable Ohio’s Department of Health staff and staff at vaccination sites to identify structural and communication barriers, comply with legal obligations, and ensure people with disabilities have equal access to vaccinations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.
Short Webinar: Introduction to Compliance Checklist
This checklist consists of three sections that can be used independently of each other, and the checklist should be completed in its entirety to assess the accessibility of vaccination sites. It should be used for all vaccination sites including walk-in, drive-through, pop-up, and mobile unit sites.
- Access Checklist for Vaccination Sites - Full Version
- Access Checklist for Vaccination SItes - Section 1
- Access Checklist for Vaccination Sites - Section 2
- Access Checklist for Vaccination Sites - Section 3
- Access Checklist for Vaccination Sites - Section 3: Hints and Glossary
- Access Checklist for Vaccination Sites - Notes and Comments sheets