The mission of the Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies (The Partnership) is equal access to emergency programs and services for people with disabilities and people with access and functional needs before, during and after disasters.
We achieve our mission through:
- Unwavering support for local disability organizations
- Community engagement, organizing and leadership development
- Advocacy and public policy
- Training and education
- Research and technical assistance
- Disability-led disaster response and community resilience