Resources – Ukraine Crisis
Fight for Right, a Ukrainian disability-led organization, has focused on disability community-building, advocacy, education, access, and human rights since its inception. Now with the war and the increasingly dire situation for people with disabilities, Fight for Right has been working around the clock to evacuate Ukrainians with disabilities and support those who have evacuated to nearby countries following the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Fight for Right Resources
- HOTLINE FOR EMERGENCY CASES - Call: 0-800-30-66-33 or Email: email@example.com
- By calling you will be able to leave an evacuation request by pressing the "1" button on your phone. Click the "2" button to get psychological support. Press "3" to receive legal advice. Or report a humanitarian need by pressing "4". To get other services or consultations, please press "0".
- Calls within Ukraine are free. If you are currently working abroad please leave your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Fight for Right's Social Media Networks.
- (July 2022) Saving lives of people with disabilities: FFR’s quarterly report
- (June 2022) Women with Disabilities During the War
- (June 2022) Preliminary Review: Places of Deprivation of Liberty in Ukraine During the War
- (4/3/22) [Updated]: Practical information for people with disabilities seeking to evacuate Ukraine during the current war
- (4/3/22) Advice for men with disabilities evacuating Ukraine
- (3/5/22) Resource: Practical information for people with disabilities seeking to evacuate Ukraine during the current war
- (3/2/22) Call to Action: Prioritize Ukrainians with Disabilities
- (3/2/22) Press Release: Ukrainians with Disabilities Call on State Actors to Prioritize Persons with Disabilities During War Evacuations
The Global Alliance for Disaster Resource Acceleration (GADRA), works to galvanize an international coalition of disability-led organizations, corporate, foundation, and humanitarian partners led by the World Institute on Disability (WID), The Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies, and ONG Inclusiva.